We are looking for a skilled cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Culinary school diploma
Pay, duration and benefits
- Minimum 90 working hours per 3 weeks period.
- Starting between October and November 2018 until the end of March 2019.
- Hourly pay according to the collective labour agreement.
- Other benefits according to collective labour agreement.
Before applying, please ensure you have the right to work in Finland.